This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schindler's List Bonus feautures Problem, Please Help

I merged this movie because its a flipper. But now im trying to make a dvd of just bonus features for this film through the customize option. I select the bonus features but when i Rip it I only get the first 7 minutes of the bonus features and 1 whole hour missing. The first bonus feature is 1:17 min long i believe and i only get the first 7 minutes any Ideas? Please Help

I also converted this title to a single DL several years ago and made an extras disc with the special features, but I don't remember a problem with the titles on the extras disc. If I can find it I'll check it and report back.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Try turning Pathplayer off for this disk.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ill Try turning the pathplayer off then and if you find the disc that would be great gregiboy thanks

Comment

I haven't got the disk.

Signals will be doing that check.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X