% Complete Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

% Complete Missing

Just installed and started using DVDFab 9.1.0.1 Beta and noticed that there is no % Complete in the new UI. Is this part of the new UI (Love the new UI) or an oversight?
    Can we have the % complete back with the new UI ?

I'll second that - new UI and %.
    Also my 'elapsed' and 'remaining' times and the progreess bar stop working after about 2 minutes. The program does keep running however and completes the task but all progress visuals stop working

Comment

I, also, have the same issues you are having with 9.1.0.1. Hopefully they will be resolved in the next update.

Comment

I can't reproduce this guys and I sort of doubt the devs will be able to either - see attachment. How about posting some information about your system like OS, graphics adapter and memory for the developers.
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine1977 View Post
          Just installed and started using DVDFab 9.1.0.1 Beta and noticed that there is no % Complete in the new UI. Is this part of the new UI (Love the new UI) or an oversight?
          Can we have the % complete back with the new UI ?
          Hi, Wolverine1977

We will continue to improve the new interface, thank you for your feedback !

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            I can't reproduce this guys and I sort of doubt the devs will be able to either - see attachment. How about posting some information about your system like OS, graphics adapter and memory for the developers.
            You can't reproduce it? You just did. In your screenshot there is no % completed showing.
            I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

I was speaking to SterlingMac's issue of the progress bar and timers stopping, but OK. The % complete tells me nothing if I can't see how things are moving along so I'm happy with it as is, but I'm sure they'll put it in for you.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

My OS--Intel Core i5-750 quad-core processor; 750GB 7200 rpm SATA 3gb/s hard drive; graphics adapter--512MB NVIDIA GeForce 315; 6GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM memory; Windows 7 Home Premium. Hope this helps.

Comment

I didn't experience a lag in the process bar / stopping. I'd be happy with a % indicator remaining in the progress bar or at the bottom with the other stats.
                  I really like the new UI design - much cleaner and sleeker looking. Keep up the great work

Comment

The text (xx%) is all that is missing. I can glance at the progress bar and get a very close idea (or at the Task Time Remaining, which is what really matters to me).
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working Now

I got it sorted,
                      Uninstalled, ran ccleaner x2, disc defrag with defraggler, did a new download and then a new installation.
                      All times and progress bar now working fine.
                      Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                      X