Monsters University and Iron Man 3 Read O MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters University and Iron Man 3 Read O MB

Hello. I am using 8.2.2.9 QT. I have recently gotten Monsters University and Iron Man 3. I tried to use DVD copy on both in order to be able to have them on my media center as well as have a backup. When I open either one; it shows both come up as 0 MB. When I try going to "Main Movie" it shows them as being 63 GB or more. I have checked for updates and it shows I am using the latest version. The questions I have are as follows:

1.) Is there a planned update for these movies and I just need to be more patient?

2.) Would Version 9 do these two better?

3.) If yes to #2; can I run version 9 and version 8 on the same machine without conflict?

4.) If yes to #3 would I have to purchase ANOTHER lifetime license to version 9?

Any help that you guys can give in answering these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

hi there,
    answers 1. no 2.yes. 3.yes.4 no.
    regards

Comment

In response to your answer

Thank you for such a quick response. Just one more question then in regards to using version 9. If I download it; would I just use the same license key that I got when I bought the lifetime license to 8 in order to activate it?

Comment

You have to register on the Members Centre and the registration verification is via the Internet.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I can confirm that the latest v9 will do the US retail version of Monsters U, Full Disc or Main Movie.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Issue, seemingly, resolved.

Thank you all for your advice. I downloaded latest version of 9, activated it without a hitch and got Monsters U to work flawlessly. Thank you all again for the assistance and quick responses.

Comment

Working...
            X