Clear All

Dvd copy will not change from customize to full disk

Having to revert to ver 8qt :-(

Trevor

Originally posted by trevoraiston View Post
    Having to revert to ver 8qt :-(

Trevor
    Hi trevoraiston,
    You need to tell us the error message or exactly describe your problem in detail.
    The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.
    Thank for your understanding! We will try our best to help you.

Ning
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

When you click the Customize icon, it will show all available copy modes, then you can switch to Full Disc.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I do that but clicking on any of the available option icons on the slide out panel makes no difference whichever option I choose

Trevor

Comment

Trev, I can't duplicate this symptom, it works fine for me. What version of Windows are you using? Do you have a disc loaded and open when you try to make the change?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, Windows 7 and yes there a disc in the drive, often inserting disk is whats firing DVDFAB up?

Trevor

Comment

Try double clicking the option you want, I've seen this before myself in ripper.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Solved: because my 40" htpc screen is at other end of room i use msoft magnifier tool to read screen when browsing, using apps etc.

But has been known to have issues with other apps

Turned off and icons responded!

Owell wwe live and learn. Thanks for your help.

trevor

Comment

Wow, we all need to remember this.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It can interfere with quite a few orogs

Even windows media center and arcsoft total media theatre, especially blurays

THanks again for your help

T

Comment

Blu-Ray Copy

Thank for letting us know that you problem was with the apps you use. However I am having the same problem and was lead to this forum from a support msg. I sent to DVDFab. I am having a problem with DVDFab 9 current version 9.1.0.6. I just purchased the Blue-ray Toolkit. my problem is when I click on copy and choose what I want it will not change, that is the problem. It is stuck now on Main Movie. It will not change, to show that I am copying to DVD or something else. Can anyone help me? Since the support service team sent me here.

Comment

Working...
                      X