Red 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    They will be working on it in a few hours, it is early morning there now. Expect an update by Wednesday morning US/Europe time.
    Any word on the update?

Comment

Unfortunatly not as of yet but you can use the 8.2.2.8 version to do main movie works very well... I have been checking every hour on the hour for the update... But with Turkey day being here they may be off for a day or so just my guess...

Comment

Think they do Thanksgiving in China do ya?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Only saw turkey once in a grocery store in china, and they are so big i thought they were peacocks, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Think they do Thanksgiving in China do ya?

Comment

Exactly my point Gummi, the Fab team will be hard at work tomorrow.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Works for me!

Just got through using DVDFab 8.2.2.9 version with the Main Movie option and it worked like a charm!

Comment

I did use 8.2.2.9 but it selected Title 40 which cut about 8 minutes of the movie in the 1st chapter. I saw in this thread that Title 28 was the correct version so I used it and it played just fine. Title 40 had 39?? MB, Title 28 showed about 46?? MB. I only questioned the update because they said it would be out Wednesday morning US.

Comment

lol I tried giveing them a Holiday in relation to not haveing an update yet... I dont think the Fab team ever takes a day off... They are always on top of any issue with there products regardless of what the day is... I used 8.2.2.8 title 40 and it played all perfectly and all was there nothing missing...

Comment

Originally posted by computerwiz2677 View Post
                      lol I tried giveing them a Holiday in relation to not haveing an update yet... I dont think the Fab team ever takes a day off... They are always on top of any issue with there products regardless of what the day is... I used 8.2.2.8 title 40 and it played all perfectly and all was there nothing missing...
                      That's the problem. It looks like it plays perfectly well but if title 4o shows 39?? MB you are not getting the whole movie. title 28 showed 46?? MB and includes the part of the 1st chapter that was missing. Pathfinder selected title 40 which was not the correct title on the disk I have. Both titles plus a couple of other titles showed the same time. I used ?? in my numbers because I couldn't remember the last 2 numbers.

Comment

Any word on an update yet... I see there is a 9.1.1.0 but someone stated that didnt fix it...

Comment

This has been fixed, there will be a release for it later today Beijing time. The fix is not contained in v9.1.1.0.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ty Signals you are the best with info...

Comment

Please try to use 9111:

Comment

Ty Potti 9.1.1.1 worked just fine ty Fab Team....

Comment

Working...
                                X