Options in the DVD Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options in the DVD Copy

Hi,I have a full licence for the DVDFab dvd copy,Now can I have some advice here please regarding converting a dvd to play on an android tablet what option would I need to choose for that task Please.
    One more question,Regarding the burn process should I leave it to the dvdfab default or should I use the IMGBurn software with dvdfab.
    I did notice that the latest update was very slow reading a dvd,Any thoughts there Please..
    Many thanks.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

I believe you want DVD Ripper to convert DVDs to a format suitable for phones and tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
      One more question,Regarding the burn process should I leave it to the dvdfab default or should I use the IMGBurn software with dvdfab.
      I think comes down to personal preference. I've used both and the end results are the same. Assuming everything is working ok, at least. If it is, you get a working copy of your DVD. If not, you don't.

Comment

Thanks Alex.
        And waiting for further info on the other question regarding ripper.

Merry Xmas to all.
        Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Which Android tablet do you have boatman? There must be hundreds out there all with different capabilities.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

It's a lenovo tablet with 4.2 jellybean.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Looks like a good one. mp4,mkv with aac audio should work and if you run into A/V sync issues try an avi with mp3 audio.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Axel Slingerland View Post
                I think comes down to personal preference. I've used both and the end results are the same. Assuming everything is working ok, at least. If it is, you get a working copy of your DVD. If not, you don't.
                For single layer blanks, it doesnn't really matter. For DL, use ImgBurn, it gives much more control over the layer break position and allows you to preview the cell where the change will occur.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes thanks all for the input,But are you saying that I need the DVDFab Ripper to do what I require?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Yes you'll need ripper for files to view on the tablet.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks.
                      Have a nice xmas.

Comment

Can you please confirm that this is the one I require fo android
                        Thanks.

Just a point when I tried a dvd with the trial ripper there was a dvdfab logo on the film,Will that be solved when I get the licence.
                        I have a full licence for DVD copy.

thanks
                        Last edited by boatman; 12-06-2013, 08:30 AM. Reason: update question

Comment

Web site security is not going to let me see into your shopping cart. You need "DVD Ripper" or "Blu ray Ripper" or both.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The logo watermark will not be on the output of the registered version.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks both.Will do it the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X