Send infofiles function missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send infofiles function missing?

Anyone knows where this function is in ver 9?

Other stuff missing too Gummi, about the time I learn the ins and outs it changes!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello, Gummi

Sorry about the missing. Could I know how you use the "Send infofiles function" and let me know how important it is to u, more details will be appreciate, thanks
      I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
      Edison

Comment

LOL It is still there, see the capture. Just right click on the Source line. (There is no Send function, maybe it can be added. Export will save it all and you can attach to an email).
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          LOL It is still there,
          Not sure about the "still there". If I remember it right those words were added to the language file not so many versions ago. So it might have been "missing" for some versions. (Perhaps... )

Only used it in the past when there was a new disc with some new protection that the current version could not handle.

Comment

Hi Gummi. Yes, I also use it only infrequently. It has been where it is for a couple of releases at least, not sure how far back.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, signals. I think I have got gummi's idea - Send the source info to us and help solve new protections.

We will deal with it as soon, thank you Gummi
              I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
              Edison

Comment

Working...
              X