DVDCopy requires activation every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDCopy requires activation every day

I purchased a Lifetime License at v. 6.1.2.5 and have had relatively few problems. The onset of version 9 has been one quirk after another, so I decided it was time to clean house. I used Revo Uninstaller Pro to remove the last version before v. 9.1.1.5. I then rebooted the system and installed v. 9.1.1.5. I only open the program once or accasionally twice a week, and found that each time I am presented with the window showing all the products and after the initial activation, each time I got this window, it shows DVDCopy 'activated', but I have to activate it again. It remembers my email address, but not my password. I have reviewed a search for this problem back two years and found nothing like it. So...if I activate it in the morning, it will work correctly the rest of the day. The next day it gas to be activated again. Has anyone any suggestions how to fix this problem??? Thanks for any help, in advance.

Eddie in Loveland

Same Problem

Have you been able to resolve the activation issue? Every time I run it, I am required to enter my credentials for activation, which works. Soon as I close it and reopen it, even it's only moments later, I have to do it again!

Comment

What version of Windows is this, and what security software do you have installed?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi all
        please give us more info.
        what`s your OS? 32 or 64 ? How about your UAC?
        Send a log to us.
        " it shows DVDCopy 'activated', but I have to activate it again" Which window was provide? Was it show wrong password? or some other reason to activate?
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
        X