This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inglourious Basterds wont rip, USA version

I live in the USA, east coast, just tried ripping inglourious basterds. gets hung up at 49% every time. i googled the problem, apparently there are others who cant rip Basterds, using dvdfab.

i had no problem ripping that movie, I live in South Dakota.

Comment

weird, i tried every thing. using the latest version of dvdfab. everytime, i get hung up at 49%. just to be sure, I popped in Anchorman after basterds failed, and ripped that perfectly. just last week, I ripped I love you man, that worked fine too.

Comment

Read this and see if it helps Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Comment

I think your drive is taking too long to change layers. There is no problem with DVDFab and the R1 version of this movie.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My apologies! there is nothing wrong with my settings, it turns out the disk is scratched. I didnt realize it until just now when i tried to watch the movie. the movie actually froze up at the halfway point, which makes sense, because i couldnt rip the movie past 49.8% using DVDfab. i feel stupid! thanks for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by shazeh View Post
              My apologies! there is nothing wrong with my settings, it turns out the disk is scratched. I didnt realize it until just now when i tried to watch the movie. the movie actually froze up at the halfway point, which makes sense, because i couldnt rip the movie past 49.8% using DVDfab. i feel stupid! thanks for the replies.
              That should be the first thing you check, when having problems ripping a dvd.
              I always check for scratches and clean the disc, before i ever load it.
              Unless it is new and sometimes even then.
              Glad you got it worked out.
              "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
              X