This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.2.1.8 (Target Issue)

In Settings I have 'Memorize user interface options' checked but my Target "Desktop" is lost when DVDFab is shut down. It wants to jump back to my DVD drive.

My normal setting is Main Movie with my Desktop as target so I can review before burning.
    Win7 Ult. 64bit

In Common Settings, you can change the default storage location and it will be remembered. I have mine set to an external hard drive for the same reason. It is on the "General" settings page. You should probably also set the output type to Folder under DVD to DVD. You do not need to have Memorize UI turned on for these settings to be remembered.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In Settings/General the 'output directory' is set for desktop but the Target has to be set to Desktop or it will jump to a dvd drive after a restart of dvdfab.

Update:
      You should probably also set the output type to Folder under DVD to DVD.
      That did the trick. Thank You.
      Last edited by soundping; 01-02-2010, 07:46 PM.
      Win7 Ult. 64bit

Comment

Working...
      X