registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

registration

is it necessary to register every time DVD Fab copy is updated because it is asking me to registernot.every time but a few

No, this is not normal behavior.
    Does the reg prompt seem to occur randomly?
    What happens if you don't register?...are you really running in trial mode?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

this time it takes me to the activate screen which when done takes me to download the key is it necessary to download the key every time you update?I am notas I know running in trial mode I am paid until 2014 April

Comment

The server may have been down (it is up and running as I type this). Is your internet connection running?

Try re-registering DVDFab (click on Activate and enter your registered email and password). See capture.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes by Internet connection is fine I did go through the activation and it says I successfully completed it the same with the registration

Comment

everything seems to be fine when I click on the program icon it comes up as it should perhaps you're right the server was down the first time and it did not register or activate but all is well

Comment

Originally posted by brasstownjim View Post
              everything seems to be fine when I click on the program icon it comes up as it should perhaps you're right the server was down the first time and it did not register or activate but all is well
              Good to hear...glad you're up and running properly again
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X