This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD - Main Film

I put in Source the DVD and Target my HD folder.

The process starts running but when its completed I just don't see the ISO file anywhere in the folder or even the entire computer.

Result were given 100% success completion...

Why is this file gone??

It may be your View settings in Windows Explorer.

Is the folder completely empty? Or is there something there?

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

there are two folders in there that I had made for other things to hold.

But still no iso file, would it be hidden then?

I tried to use other software to make a copy / iso file of it. DVD Fab seems to be the only one that actually reads the dvd and allows to copy it..
      Last edited by storm; 09-23-2009, 12:47 PM. Reason: adding lines

Comment

Did you use windows Search to try to find it? It should be in the My Documents\DVDFab\ISO folder unless you changed the Traget location. I just tried one and it worked fine.

Please read the Forum Rules and General Policies. I have edited your post to make it comply.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did it differently and not as an ISO and now I do have the files.

The files being contained in Video_TS folder been copied to a folder on my hd. Though no .iso file located.

thx for the replies

Comment

I'm a little confused.
            With Fab, you can rip to a VIDEO_TS FOLDER and AUDIO_TS FOLDER
            or
            to .ISO, but not both simultaneously.
            Simply choose your format preference prior to ripping.

As the default setting, Fab will rip to dvd compliant structure, ie., the FOLDERS
            You can, however, convert one to the other with Fab...
            FOLDERS <----> .ISO

Hope this helps.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If you do need to make an ISO from the folders, you can use Write Data mode (click on the little icon with the disc in the Target line).
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                If you do need to make an ISO from the folders, you can use Write Data mode (click on the little icon with the disc in the Target line).
                Thanks pard...I forgot to add that
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                X