DVDFAB Not removing FBi Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Not removing FBi Warnings

Hi guys tried copying the surfs 2 but it is not removing the Fbi warnings the
    warning comes up before the actual movie starts

I have posted my logs in the attachment
    Attached Files

Looks like you're doing fulldisc so it's going to be there. You can use customize and remove it while keeping the stuff you want.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

When did they change that? You used to be able to select it even with a full disk copy.

Comment

If the FBI warning is a part of the movie title (video stream) it will not be removed, it will take a video editing program to do that.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed&Confuzed View Post
          When did they change that? You used to be able to select it even with a full disk copy.
          You still can by clicking on the "Advanced Settings" button just below the copy mode icon. The effectiveness of this navigation change depends on how the disc was authored.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals I had not noticed that option before. It worked for me.
            Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

Working...
            X