Sorry this may be the wrong place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry this may be the wrong place

I will admit i am not the sharpest pencil in the box sometimes but i am stumped. i only do basic disk to disk, even though i know the system will rock other things. Now my dilemma, my husband has an ipad mini and he will be traveling over hte next several months so i was wondering if there is a tutorial for the ipad mini? and does anyone know if i could run them through dvdfab and then to a dropbox acct that he could log into and download? sorry if this is the wrong place for this but kind of stumped. thanks

It is the wrong place, but that's OK.

To make content for the iPad mini from DVDs you need the DVD Ripper module. From Blu-rays, you would need Blu-ray Ripper. To convert videos from other sources you would need the Video Converter module. All the files you make can be saved and stored on the iPad mini using iTunes. To send him newer titles while on the road may or may not work well depending on how good his internet connection will be. In some cases you can email smaller files, but you will probably want to get an account at one of the web file hosting sites or use Apple's iCloud.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry me again.

i ran a through ripper and had ipad mini set to my output it seems to have been a clean run but not sure where to go now?

Comment

Working...
      X