No announcement yet.

The Hunger Games-Catching Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the paid version of 9.1.3.1. I copied the movie on Movie Only and it worked fine.

Comment

Catching Fire

In movie only mode on 9.1.3.1 DVD

I have tried every movie listing from 2h 26m 05s on up and every version has a glitch. it skips.
      ch 19,20,24,26,30 and 31 - between 2:02 and 2:09
      ch 23 and 33 - between 2:04 and 2:11 skips at same place in movie but times are different.

I have used a lot of discs to figure out which is a complete version and it doesn't seem to include one. The actual disc does include missing 7 minutes but for some reason it doesn't get transferred over to the copy.

Full disc copy is impossible. Original disc shows to be just over 100G so at a 4% copy rate on a single layer disc it just gave me an error at 14%.

Good luck with this one.

Comment

I had same problem with full disc then did main movie only plays now but the chapters are out of sync plays bits from other parts of the movie out of order the same problem we had with the first hunger games I would post the logs but I just uninstalled and reinstalled fab 9.1.3.1 again as posted by Fengtao

Comment

Please tell us the Region/Country of your disc. Post the DVDFab internal log session from one of the copy attempts, thanks. Note that you must have PathPlayer enabled for this title.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have wasted 4 blank discs trying to make a back-up of my personal copy of the Hunger Games DVD now. It keeps failing at 13% every single time! I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFab 9.1.3.1 on my computer using the link on your downloads page that is on your website. Attached is the error log where it is failing during the burn. I own the Region 1 / US version of the movie. I also had Pathplayer enabled throughout the entire process.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by StephenAPSU; 03-10-2014, 06:59 AM. Reason: left out part about pathplayer

Comment

Here are the actual DVDFab error logs for the error I mentioned in the post above:
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi all

There is a latest version 9133.
                Download it and have a try. Set pathplayer enable.
                If it is still has this issue, tell me the region/country.
                copy mode: full disc/ copy main movies
                blank disc info: canpany, +-r rw ect... or save iso to HDD
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

catching fire

hi all ,
                  have just tried to copy the hunger games catching fire r2 with 9.1.3.3. comes up reading error and will not load, so tried 8.2.3.0. this loaded ok and played back ok no problem so new is not always best.
                  regards all

Comment

I've been having the same problem others have been experiencing with backing up "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Region1, the DVD movie. What finally worked for me was v.9.1.1.9 (18/12/2013) with "PathPlayer-Enable PathPlayer when Necessary". When I had PathPlayer disabled it would not copy.

Comment

Catching_fire + 9.1.4.2

CATCHING_FIRE full disc region a compressed works good plays good with 9.1.4.2 thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X