PathPlayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PathPlayer

Hi,Been having a few issues lately regarding when copying a dvd and it don't recognise the dvd.
    Now went into settings and looked at the ''PathPlayer'' settings and it was selected enable so I decided to Disable it then tried the dvd again and all went well.
    Now my question is would it be okay to leave the ''PathPlayer'' disabled all the time?.Or would that cause any problems.The dvd's that I have been trying are ''The Croods'' and the ''Hotel Transylvania''
    Many Thanks.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

You're always better to leave PathPlayer always enabled and disable it when necessary.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea many thanks for the prompt reply.Can you Please tell me what the ''PathPlayer''does?
      Thanks.:
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

As the name implies it selects the playable path on the disc avoiding bogus title sets and whatnot.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Many Thanks for your reply.

Comment

There is a third option...it says..enable pathplayer when necessary.Tick that square and DVD FAB will automaticly enable or disable Pathplayer as needed.I have this setting since over two years now.Works perfect.Never have to do anything.Seems to me I am the only one in this forum using this feature to perfection.After all...why is it there in the first place ?? Think about it.
            Last edited by BERT; 03-09-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

The "only when necessary" is not really a good option for day to day use. It was put in when PathPlayer was first added. It can cause unpredictable results with some discs and makes troubleshooting difficult. The default is "Always Enable", think about that.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As I said..I'm the only one here using this feature to perfection.lol

Comment

Working...
                X