This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Copying DVD's?

I'm new to DVD FAB forum, but have been a member of DVD FAB for quite sometime now. I have copied many movies, and have never had a problem..until recently.

DVDFAB reads the dvd's no problem, but when I enter a blank disk, it tells me that it's unable to burn to disk. Is anyone else having the same problem? Can anyone else give me some advice?

It would help if you could post some information details.

You have not given enough information to be able to help you.

Comment

Thr burn log and the internal log would be a big help. The Help Us Help You document tells you where to find them and how to post them. The Help Us... is a sticky thread near the top of the thread list in this forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the error which appears after spitting out my blank disk is task 2 failed error 16. Does that help?

Comment

Raggy,

Gruñón and Signals need you to post your logs (dvdfab_burn_vso.log and dvdfab_internal.log)

These are located in the directory (mydocuments\DvDFab\logs).

Please read the Help Us Help You Sticky that Signals reffered to so that they may help you further.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggy View Post
            the error which appears after spitting out my blank disk is task 2 failed error 16. Does that help?
            No..........

Comment

Working...
            X