Merge multiple titles into a single title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge multiple titles into a single title

Or into a single file? I've read the guide to merging but it doesn't seem to address this-or else I'm not understanding things correctly. I have a DVD with multiple short clips, each as a separate title. What I want to do is combine those into a single file I can put on my tablet.

What I've figured out so far (DVDFab 9.1.4.0) is I can 'merge' them from my current DVD to a new one where they will play sequentially-but they still appear as separate titles so when I rip that to my tablet I get multiple files.

I can rip them to my hard drive as separate files but haven't so far found a way to merge them-even onto a new DVD. (I'd prefer not to go through a new DVD but I can use RW discs so it's not a show-stopper if I must.)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Maybe Merge won't do it?

So what do you recommend? Would DVDFab Creator do the job for me? Or maybe I need to combine the titles outside DVDFab (Windows DVD Maker? I've never used it, have no idea of its capabilities)?

Comment

You are correct in your reading about Merge mode and the result if you run the Merged volume through Ripper. Perhaps we will have an encoding version of Merge some day, until then you can find lots of free "joiners" on the internet that will splice your Ripper output into a single file.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

Comment

//////////UPDATE//////////

The developers are working on some new functionalilty that may do what you are trying to accomplish, look for it perhaps as soon as the next week or two.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Excellent news! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X