The Legend of Hercules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Legend of Hercules

I just bought this movie today and tried to make a back up copy but it fails to read the disc. Here are the log files.
    Last edited by babyboy; 05-27-2016, 07:23 PM.
    Keep smiling.

Hi babyboy
    You're receiving read errors, try cleaning the disc even if it's brand new.
    You could also try disabling pathplayer in Fab settings, see pic, just remember to set it back to always enabled.
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

ld7505

I'm having the same problem with hercules. mine will not even open. have tried cleaning dvd pathplayer to disable and enable.
      Attached Files

Comment

ld7505

here is my internal loghttp://forum.dvdfab.cn/attachment.php?attachmentid=11160&stc=1&d=13988119 59
        Attached Files

Comment

I will try that

I will try that. Thank you for the quick response and advice. I'll keep you posted.
          Keep smiling.

Comment

Legend of Hercules

I also just bought this movie today and tried to make a back up copy but it fails to read the disc. I tried the pathplayer setting and it still fails to read the disc?

Comment

With pathplayer off

Hi babyboy
              You're receiving read errors, try cleaning the disc even if it's brand new.
              You could also try disabling pathplayer in Fab settings, see pic, just remember to set it back to always enabled.
              CBR929

Hi CBR29 I tried your advice. I thoroughly cleaned the disc and tried with pathplayer off. Once again, it failed to read. Here is the log for that.
              Last edited by babyboy; 05-27-2016, 07:23 PM.
              Keep smiling.

Comment

ahrabko:Is yours a UK disk also? can you post a buy link or where brought and region disk so Fab can buy it.

Comment

Baby boy:Your Pioneer blu ray drive is 4 firmware versions out of date update here to version 135 your using firmware version 110.

Follow all directions to the letter or you can make your drive useless.

Also you may try version 8 of fab sometimes this will work when version 9 won't it's worth a try.
                  Last edited by glenns; 04-30-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Thank you Glenn for the reply and advice. I updated my firmware so thank you for that and did try to use DVDFab ver. 8 but still no success. I have a region 1 Disc so maybe there's a new protection on it or something.

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                    Baby boy:Your Pioneer blu ray drive is 4 firmware versions out of date update here to version 135 your using firmware version 110.

Follow all directions to the letter or you can make your drive useless.

Also you may try version 8 of fab sometimes this will work when version 9 won't it's worth a try.
                    Keep smiling.

Comment

The Legend of Hercules

I also purchased the movie and can't open disc. My firmware is up to date and I have also tried all of the above options. Would appreciate a fix when possible.

Comment

8225 movie only works

Comment

I am still using version 9063 and I had no problem at all backing up the main movie (Region 1).

Comment

Originally posted by Done4it View Post
                            I am still using version 9063 and I had no problem at all backing up the main movie (Region 1).
                            But it also work with the new version as well. Full back with new version doesn't work and it should.
                            Keep smiling.

Comment

It will probably need an update for this disc to be able to use Full Disc mode, almost any version should work for Main Movie. Be patient, it will come.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X