Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low sound on copy

Hi,

Copied Gravity and it was fine. When I came to play it on the DVD player connected to my TV the volume was very low, had to increase volume from 40 to 80 just to get it to a normal level.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be? Has any one else had this problem?

I haven't heard any trouble with this.If you used ripper you can control the volume but with copy you can't.Which soundtrack are you playing to your tv?

Post your internal and burn logs for this movie not the whole folder just the one movie.We can check and see if you burned the disk to fast or ran into error's.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliencowboy View Post
      Hi,

Copied Gravity and it was fine. When I came to play it on the DVD player connected to my TV the volume was very low, had to increase volume from 40 to 80 just to get it to a normal level.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be? Has any one else had this problem?
      DVDFab does not change the DVD audio stream in any way, it is an exact copy of the original.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X