Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixed Queue - Full Disc and Main Movie - Can I do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixed Queue - Full Disc and Main Movie - Can I do it?

I am wanting to copy tv shows and movies using multiple dvd drives in my computer. Let's say I want to copy a tv show disc and a movie disc. I want the tv show to be full disc copy while the movie I might only want main movie title without the bs that usually comes with latest releases.

Now I have dvdfab scan both discs. It adds them both in as full disc to the queue. I go back and look at the movie disc and change it to main movie. DVDFAB automatically adjusts the tv show disc to main movie too.

It appears that If I change one all discs are being changed. Is there a way to do mixed queues? One disc main movie and another full disc? If not that's ok just need to know if it will work and how to go about doing it.

Thank you.

No way to do this AFAIK, but you could do it by running two instances of DVDFab if your PC hardware is up to the task. Not recommended.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X