This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.1.5.0 US Changed??

I was wondering what the difference is about 9.1.5.0 US versus 9.1.4.6. I would like to upgrade, but the program wants a new folder, and I don't want to mess up what I have now.
    Still the same, different name?
    Thank you for your time.

New versions often install in new folders (v8->v9 etc.), it allows you to have more than one installed at the same time. The two do not interact in any way and you should have no problem. You can uninstall the earlier one or leave it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beard99 View Post
      I was wondering what the difference is about 9.1.5.0 US versus 9.1.4.6. I would like to upgrade, but the program wants a new folder, and I don't want to mess up what I have now.
      Still the same, different name?
      Thank you for your time.
      DO NOT UNINSTALL Version 9.1.4.6 if you are ""living""in the US.Version 9.1.5.0 does not encrypt movies anymore.At least for US customers.Ps.see other forums about that before you make a silly move.keep 9.1.4.6 as it is the last version for yours in the US to encrypt movies.However....if you do NOT live in the USA you can download 9.1.5.0 without any loss of this program.
      Last edited by BERT; 06-04-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

@ BERT
        Beard99 can keep 9146 but, 9150 will decrypt DVDs just not Blu-Rays.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

So we will lose those privileges, even if we purchased a lifetime license of the Blu-Ray copy?

Comment

Only if you live in the United States, if you live elsewhere you still have Blu ray decryption capabilities.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by DeusEx89 View Post
              So we will lose those privileges, even if we purchased a lifetime license of the Blu-Ray copy?
              You need to stop asking this question.It's your country that created this situation NOT Fab.Sorry to say but you guys in the US may have to live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                @ BERT
                Beard99 can keep 9146 but, 9150 will decrypt DVDs just not Blu-Rays.
                CBR929
                OK,sorry I did not know that about DVD's
                Last edited by BERT; 06-04-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeusEx89 View Post
                  For a complete explanation, please read this.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried one of the free Bd-decyrpter works fantastic with the usa version on the fly and it was not dvd43.

Follow Signals link problems solved....

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I am testing them all as time permits, two to go.

Comment

May I ask if your testing includes newer blu rays that include all of the following:
                        BD+
                        AACS
                        JAVA
                        BD live
                        All protections that Fab removes and needed with newer blu ray disks and what of 3d disks?
                        Last edited by glenns; 06-05-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Thanks for the feedback, I am testing them all as time permits, two to go.
                          This is the one that works on the fly freeware with great results I copied 2 different Blurays with it installed with the US dvdfab version installed the rest listed I am very farmilar with like make mkv which you have to rip the BD first then process it with Dvdfabus.

This one worked great on dvdfabus on the fly:

Woookao (freeware),

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                            May I ask if your testing includes newer blu rays that include all of the following:
                            BD+
                            AACS
                            JAVA
                            BD live
                            All protections that Fab removes and needed with newer blu ray disks and what of 3d disks?
                            My personal testing is just for basic functionality from a US IP address, I have tested with Hunger Games 2 (Catching Fire) so far, may try others as time permits. I do not have any recent 3D releases, so it would be no to that, sorry. I know you have 3D content, so please try it.

@XX14
                            Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Sorry I won't be buying other software to test 3d on they may also get shut down then that would be a waste of more money.

If Fab is going to give other decrypters names on their internet sight they should test it out on all the different types of blu ray protections including with recent 3d and regular blu rays that they have.

Just taken out AACS as Woookao (freeware) is said to do is fairly useless on new blu rays.Please test it and see the resuts with BD+ AACS,JAVA and BD live as this is whats in the newer blurays.

Any testing should be done by Fab in China to make sure all the protections are removed before results of any testing is posted.This is the least Fab can do for it's US. customers they have whats needed to do such testing, all the newer disks, 3d, and the proper equipment to test with.

Also not know is if these other decrypters are actively updated as new protections are always coming out like the expanding files when copied protection.

Comment

Working...
                              X