Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to Backup Hunger Games:Catching Fire (Read Errors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Backup Hunger Games:Catching Fire (Read Errors)

I have Use update from Version 8.2.2.9 to Version 9.1.5.0 and After I tried to Backup My Copy of The Hunger Games (Catching Fire). All I get is Read Errors after it reads about 23Mb of Information. I looked on the Forum and see that some member talk about a fix to be able to backup The Hunger Game. Can anybody help me by letting me know where I can get this Fix???

Think you
    Jim

Jim
    Please post the DVDFab internal log session from Hunger Games 2. It should work if there is nothing wrong with the disc. I will try it with my copy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This I think is what the developers call a regression problem. The following versions of DVDFab will copy the disc with no problems: 9136,9143,9145. Others including 9150 and 9151 will not. I tested it with the WalMart retail R1 version of the disc. I will ask them to put the correct decryption for this disc into an upcoming version, or you can install one of those that does work as listed above.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hunger Games:Catching Fire (Read Errors)

I've tried using Version 9 of DvdFab and it will not Work on Backup the Hunger Games:Catching Fire. But I also have Version 8 Loaded on my Machine and it will make the backup Ok. Is Version 8 and 9 not the Same All but the Visual Interface??????

Why will Vesion 8 work and not Version 9?????

Comment

Please post your internal log file as signals said.
          It may be helpful for find out the cause of the problem
          which region for this disc?

Comment

Working...
          X