Decrypter not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decrypter not running

I updated to DVDFab9.1.5.9. I then used it to backup God's Not Dead but when I try to backup Divergent I get the message, "To open this DVD disc, you need to by or renew DVDFab "DVD Copy", or you can wait for the new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter". I loaded 9.1.5.9 on another PC and it backed up Divergent just fine. Why am I getting this message when HD Decrypter is supposed to be free?

It is free, but decryption updates for the newest titles are provided first to registered users whose purchases help pay the salaries of the staff that create the fixes. If everyone used the free version, there would be no DVDFab and no updates. The fixes eventually filter down into HD Decrypter several times a year.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by midlander View Post
      I updated to DVDFab9.1.5.9. I then used it to backup God's Not Dead but when I try to backup Divergent I get the message, "To open this DVD disc, you need to by or renew DVDFab "DVD Copy", or you can wait for the new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter". I loaded 9.1.5.9 on another PC and it backed up Divergent just fine. Why am I getting this message when HD Decrypter is supposed to be free?
      Users of HD Decrypter are required to obtain ImgBurn in order to use HD Decrypter, but downloads of Img Burn come with malware and viruses. Does anyone know how to get a clean copy of ImgBurn?

Comment

You are not required to use ImgBurn, you can use any burning engine you like. Most of us recommend ImgBurn because it is the most configurable one out there and you can install it clean if you read each dialog box and decline the freeware.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi johncsinger
          Not sure where your downloading from but, try here http://filehippo.com/download_imgburn/
          Also if that is your e-mail address your using for your screen name please change it so spammers do not get a hold of it.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X