Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ver 9.1.6.8 worked fine for me!

Comment

same here . . 9.1.6.8. worked fine for the "Draft Day" dvd inside the region A/1 blu-ray combo pack. Title 66 seems to be the main movie on the output.

Comment

still not working...

Hello,

I have DVD FAB Decrypter 9.1.7.4 (12/11/2014) and Draft Day isn't working for me.

When I load the disc, it'll scan and say I must buy DVD Copy latest version or wait for an updated Dvd Decrypter to come out.

Thanks,

Comment

Well, you'll have to wait then.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi FedorovExpress
            The free HD decrypter lags behind in decryption updates 30-60 days, see this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=879, so it seems like you will have to wait or buy the program, sorry.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Just tried to copy Draft Day regular DVD - using DVDFab 10.0.1.2 -

doing a copy, main movie only..

it gets to 68% of reading/copying, and I get an error that it can not read it..

I click Retry, and after a minute, I get the same message again about not being able to read/copy it..

Then I click Ignore, and it just stops/hangs there at 68%... so then I just have to shut down dvdfab..

Logs attached below...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi 06MonteSS
                Your receiving read errors, try cleaning the disc and try again.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Also update your version 10 a new update came out today with improvements.
                  Last edited by 90312; 12-03-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

3dman7, I am grateful for the help you give other members but leave the moderating to CBR929 or me.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X