No announcement yet.

Draft Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put the disc in this morning and it read it fine (no read errors)
    I tried it again this evening and I got the read error (what's up with that)
    my dvd player was warm by this time from playing other movies before I tried this one again
    so I aborted the read error, program automatically selected chapter 66 @ 1:49:52
    tried main movie without visually impaired audio but when I played it back
    at 1:20min into the movie it became pixellated and unplayable
    I think I will try it again when the player is not so hot

Comment

so I aborted the read error, program automatically selected chapter 66 @ 1:49:52
      tried main movie without visually impaired audio but when I played it back
      at 1:20min into the movie it became pixellated and unplayable
      Same exact thing happened to me. Try it again and this time choose Title 63. Worked for me.
      I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Draft Day

Thank ya'll for your posts.. Hope you can find a fix today.

Comment

Draft day

Thanks guys! But title 66 worked great for from beginning to end!

Comment

I am still having problems (v9.1.6.5 Beta) used Title 63 and 66 with path player on.
            The very end of the movie and credits seem to be cut off (@ about 1:40 or 1:41) on both titles.

Comment

Title 66, main movie, did not work for me. Upon playing it back, it froze towards the end of the movie. Will wait for a fix.

Comment

with pathplayer on 9.164 US did not list title 63 only 66 @1:49+ and 72 @1:57+, and the program encounter read errors on title 72 no read errors on 66 but pixelated @ 1:20 like I stated before. I even tried a different dvd player/burner, same results.
                Does title 63 show up with pathplayer off???

Comment

Title 66

Title 66 worked for me. ver 9.164, use Main Movie, pathplayer off, abort, choose chapter 66, start. Perfect!

Comment

Title 63 was listed for me (v. 9.164 US) but was only 7 sec. in length.

The only thing that will fix our problem is a new version which I understand they are working on at present.

Comment

The easiest way to pick which title to copy is to play the dvd in your player and see which title is selected and playing
                      Paid Not To Work
                      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                      Proudly Served On
                      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

The disc is fixed, new versions of DVDFab and Passkey will be released tomorrow Beijing time, perhaps as early as this evening in N. America and EU.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you so much for the update. I will be looking for the update possibly this evening

Comment

This disk has a bit of a strange protection. The long defunct DVD Shrink will actually rip this movie by itself if you use reauthoring mode and know which Title to select. Windows Media Player shows it as Title 39 but MPC-HC shows it as Title 42. I did it with Title 63 and that worked as well. Not a heavy copy protection but it does throw some curves.
                            Last edited by Mike89; 09-03-2014, 05:00 PM.
                            I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Play it back for inspection carefully. I believe I would wait for the fix.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks again for being so prompt with a fix..

What else can I say... Keep up the good work...
                                regards
                                jib01

Comment

Working...
                                X