Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a scam

found this in a search not sure were to post it

All DVDFAB Combo Bundle is Available Now For $99.95 $14.95 Only!!

Home | Features | Updates | Contact Us | Donate

DVDFABNET.COM PRESENTS: DVDFAB 9 ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!!

Package Includes:

DVD Copy
    DVD Ripper
    Blu-ray Copy
    Blu-ray Ripper
    Blu-ray to DVD
    2D to 3D Converter
    Blu-ray 3D Ripper
    DVD Creator
    Blue-Ray Creator
    Video Converter
    and File Transfer.

Total of 11-in-1 HUGE Package!
    Lifetime Updates!
    Never Expire! Up-2-Date Version!
    Money Back Guarantee for 30 days!

Latest Version 9.1.6.4 (AUG 21, 2014)

This Special Offer will be expired on:

**Sep 03, 2014**

Yes! I want to take advantage of this Limited time discount and get this Awesome Package Instantly for low price of only $14.95!

For More Info Please Visit DVDFABNET.COM

Testimonials

Pros: DVDFab’s simple interface and strong feature set makes it one of the best programs we evaluated.
    Cons: Slight color distortions may be noticeable on large HD televisions.
    The Verdict: After familiarizing yourself with the list of features, copying a perfect DVD will be a breeze.

toptenreviews.com

It’s true that you can get software to copy DVDs free, and one of those products might be perfectly capable for your needs. However, if you are like me and have a few precious DVDs that are slightly damaged and unreadable by other software, DVDFab is a lifesaver and well worth the price. In my testing, it was the only software that could reliably copy any DVD I threw at it regardless of condition.

I’ve sampled quite a few various programs that will backup any movies you’ve got, whether it be copying the disc to another disc, or to the hard drive as a DivX file, or whatever other format it chooses. They seem to take a very long time, much too long to bother putting up with on a regular basis. DVDFab will zip through a movie and copy it to a DAT file a lot faster than anything else I’ve tried. Whats more, it gives you the option to copy to blank DVD and will even split the movie among two disc if it happens to be on a Super DVD that holds twice as much info and so can’t be simply copied to a regular DVD-R. It also makes everything look so simple, you wonder why others haven’t managed to master the same thing…
    What I’m saying is….DVDFab kicks ass PERIOD
    softonic.com

“What Are You Waiting For?! Grab Your Copy of DVDFAB 9 Now!!!”

DVDFAB 9 - The Best DVD Program Ever Made - Buy it Now!

Copyright (c) 2014 dvdfabnet.com - Home | Features | Updates | Contact Us | Donate

Originally posted by tonyc1492 View Post
    found this in a search not sure were to post it

Home | Features | Updates | Contact Us | Donate

DVDFABNET.COM PRESENTS: DVDFAB 9 ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!!

Package Includes:

DVD Copy
    DVD Ripper
    Blu-ray Copy
    Blu-ray Ripper
    Blu-ray to DVD
    2D to 3D Converter
    Blu-ray 3D Ripper
    DVD Creator
    Blue-Ray Creator
    Video Converter
    and File Transfer.

Total of 11-in-1 HUGE Package!
    Lifetime Updates!
    Never Expire! Up-2-Date Version!
    Money Back Guarantee for 30 days!

Latest Version 9.1.6.4 (AUG 21, 2014)

This Special Offer will be expired on:

**Sep 03, 2014**

Yes! I want to take advantage of this Limited time discount and get this Awesome Package Instantly for low price of only $14.95!

For More Info Please Visit DVDFABNET.COM

Testimonials

Pros: DVDFab’s simple interface and strong feature set makes it one of the best programs we evaluated.
    Cons: Slight color distortions may be noticeable on large HD televisions.
    The Verdict: After familiarizing yourself with the list of features, copying a perfect DVD will be a breeze.

toptenreviews.com

It’s true that you can get software to copy DVDs free, and one of those products might be perfectly capable for your needs. However, if you are like me and have a few precious DVDs that are slightly damaged and unreadable by other software, DVDFab is a lifesaver and well worth the price. In my testing, it was the only software that could reliably copy any DVD I threw at it regardless of condition.

I’ve sampled quite a few various programs that will backup any movies you’ve got, whether it be copying the disc to another disc, or to the hard drive as a DivX file, or whatever other format it chooses. They seem to take a very long time, much too long to bother putting up with on a regular basis. DVDFab will zip through a movie and copy it to a DAT file a lot faster than anything else I’ve tried. Whats more, it gives you the option to copy to blank DVD and will even split the movie among two disc if it happens to be on a Super DVD that holds twice as much info and so can’t be simply copied to a regular DVD-R. It also makes everything look so simple, you wonder why others haven’t managed to master the same thing…
    What I’m saying is….DVDFab kicks ass PERIOD
    softonic.com

“What Are You Waiting For?! Grab Your Copy of DVDFAB 9 Now!!!”

DVDFAB 9 - The Best DVD Program Ever Made - Buy it Now!

Copyright (c) 2014 dvdfabnet.com - Home | Features | Updates | Contact Us | Donate
    Yes, this is a scam at the highest order. After about 30-35 days the program will not work anymore. Trust me on that one.You wanna see what's popping up on your screen then.....DON"T buy it. I am amazed that mob is still operating ,unbelievable.
    Last edited by BERT; 09-04-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

BERT is right, this is an old scam that has resurfaced. Glad you reported it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X