Blank DVD's Ejecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank DVD's Ejecting

I am having a weird issue that has been going on for a bit and I cant seem to figure out. It was happening in DVD Fab 8 and still happens in 9. Its probably the machine, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Making the first copy works great. But when it is done and you click burn again, the issue starts. It will ask you to insert a blank disc into the writer. When you do this it just instantly ejects the disc and wont recognize it. Its not the disc, because you can put that same disc in and start from the beginning and it will work fine. The machine is XP which I know is EOL, but I haven't had time to update this specific machine. I was just hoping this had been seen before.

It works as it always has, see the attached capture. V9 is similar to the v8 button, which is shown. Not sure how multiple backups works as far as Fair Use is concerned, but the laws where you live may be different than those in the US. Please read this: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...=newpost&t=122 Should not be an XP issue. Try putting the blank in before you start the second copy.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X