Blue Bloods season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Bloods season 4

I have DVD fab 9.1.6.7 and when trying to copy Blue Bon 4 disc, DVD fab only allows you to copy 1 episode at a time, instead of the entire disc. Is there a setting to fix this?

HI:
    Turn pathplayer off for episode disks but turn back on when done.Check to make sure all episodes are their before burning disk.

Comment

Hello,
      Tried that, still only records 1 episode at a time, closed and reopened DVD fab, same

Comment

Use Full Disc copy mode. I am moving your thread since this is not a General Question, but before I can I need to know if it is a Blu-ray or a DVD.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is a DVD

Comment

Clone mode is also good for TV discs if you don't need to compress it to fit on a DVD-5. I will move the thread so that more DVD Copy users will see it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

- If you are said that DVDFab allow to copy one title only in mainmovie at a time, you need to use Fulldisc, Customize or Clone module.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X