Convert from PAL format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert from PAL format

Did a search and could not find any information about this. I have a DVD in PAL format and wish to convert to NTSC. I my first attempted using the standard settings did not seem to work, what am I doing incorrectly?
    Thank you

Anyone have any ideas??

Comment

DVDFab will not convert PAL to NTSC or the other way round either. There are things out there that will and likely free, Google it.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I buy DVD's from Europe in PAL region 2 format and use DVDFab to make a copy that plays on my region 1 player. To allow it to work it is not the fact that it is PAL that is the problem, it is the region 2 that is the problem. You cannot make a clone copy as it also copies the region code from the original disc. Use Customize to pick the full disc by ticking off each element separately, movie, trailers, extra's etc. This will give you a complete disc copy in region 0. This method works for me in Canada.

Comment

Note: DVDFab Clone mode (with default settings) produces a disc or image file that is all-region (region-free).

@eli5539

DVDFab decrypts and unprotects PAL discs but the disc you make will not play on most NTSC DVD players. In most cases they will play on a laptop or using a media player box connected to a widescreen TV.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X