Wrath of the Titans (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrath of the Titans (2012)

Hello - DVDFAb user over 10 years. Wrath of the Titans (2012) DVD movie only - playback having some issues on Cinavia protection - There were popup messages about that and the audio was muted. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Are you playing back on a PC or a standalone disc player? If a PC, which software, if a standalone, what is the make and model. I assume you have burned a backup disc for playback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes I did the backup using the DVD-R and used the Samsung blu ray player Model BD-H5900 to play the backup. The movie worked but then there were pop-ups on the Cinavia and the volume was muted. Never saw this before until we were watching this movie!!

Comment

I have that movie and it is protected by Cinavia. You can make an MKV file and play it from the USB port, at least it works on my Panasonic BD player.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah mkv file works. But is there a way to use the DVD-R disk when using the Samsung player? I guess some movies have the Cinavia protection while most do not - am I correct? Thanks everyone!

Comment

The way things stand currently if you burn it to a disc, even the MKV file, Cinavia will mute the audio. No way I know of. I have a media player with a USB optical drive attached and I can play a copy that way but only because the firmware does not recognize the Cinavia scheme.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you 90312! Good idea about the USB optical drive!

Comment

Understood! Thanks again. I'm curious - for those who backup the movies, if the movie works on the DVD, great, but if it doesn't work because of Cinavia, then would most of you use the USB stick to store movies with Cinavia in the stick? or use another USB optical external drive (assuming it doesn't have the Cinavia scheme)? I'm just curious....

Comment

I think you will find that many users now have media players (non-disc) and use them for playback, either from attached or networked hard drives.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

...using MKV file format? Is that correct?

Comment

With a media player it need not be an MKV file I use main movie iso. I don't lose any quality and it's very fast to do. I never know if a disc has Cinavia unless a member posts something about it. Here is an example of a very cost effective model - LINK

Albert Einstein

Comment

Any format you like. If you have other portable/handheld devices, especially Apple, use MP4. Read the specs for your player before deciding. For indoor playback on your TV, try 90312's suggestion and make ISO files, which will preserve the original quality (but will be larger in size).
                        Originally posted by eric_terminator View Post
                        ...using MKV file format? Is that correct?

Comment

Thanks for the help and information!!

Comment

Working...
                          X