Blended and Purge Anarchy DVD errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blended and Purge Anarchy DVD errors

I am able to back up disc successfully but when i finish the process and look at the disc nothing has been burned even though my system says it was successful. The backup copy currently can only be played successfully on my PC. I have the most current version of DVD fab so I am not sure why the disc has nothing on it?

Originally posted by rlittle66 View Post
    I am able to back up disc successfully but when i finish the process and look at the disc nothing has been burned even though my system says it was successful. The backup copy currently can only be played successfully on my PC. I have the most current version of DVD fab so I am not sure why the disc has nothing on it?

Please post your dvdfab_internal.log and burn_vso.log files here.
    Find log file (see picture below)
    Attached Files

Comment

Log file info

I am unable to locate the "Blended" info file. I will attempted to burn it again and send you the log file as done here. this info file is for the movie "The Purge; Anarchy"

Thanx
      Attached Files

Comment

Noticed in another post you were using version 6070 of Fab you need to update to latest version unless that's a typo.
        Noticed another odd thing you have no membership status under your name seems everybody else does why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by lupe View Post
          Noticed another odd thing you have no membership status under your name seems everybody else does why is that?
          Do not concern yourself with things that are none of your business. This is your only warning, looks like you never learn.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just asked another member a question and didn't break any forum rules.

Comment

I am using the current version.

Originally posted by lupe View Post
              Noticed in another post you were using version 6070 of Fab you need to update to latest version unless that's a typo.
              I am using the current version and I could not post if I was not a registered user. Like he said it's non of your business.

Comment

User lupe will no longer be taking part in this or any other thread.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Internal log & Burn log files

Hopefully this will help solve the problem and provide a solution.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Still No response...

Originally posted by rlittle66 View Post
                    Hopefully this will help solve the problem and provide a solution.
                    I paid money for this software, a response would be appreciated.

The thread has been up for 9 days.

Comment

Hi rlittle66,
                      I've put your question back to our developer.
                      Please try to use imgburn(a free software) and burn your movie.
                      imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

Comment

Hi rlittle66
                        You will find instructions in the link in my signature on setting up Fab with ImgBurn.
                        Also try uninstalling your current version of Fab using the Fab uninstaller, then clean the registry with CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ until nothing is found, next download the latest version of Fab here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26169 saving the installer to your download folder, browse to your folder, right click the installer and select run as administrator and try again.
                        If this fails please post your internal log with this attempt.
                        Thanks
                        CBR929
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Seriously?

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                          Hi rlittle66,
                          I've put your question back to our developer.
                          Please try to use imgburn(a free software) and burn your movie.
                          http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
                          Why would I want to use another software, when I purchased DVDFab for this purpose? I purchased a lifetime membership.

If this imgburn is what your recommending, then why do I have need of your software?

Seriously!

Comment

This has been done already...

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                            Hi rlittle66
                            You will find instructions in the link in my signature on setting up Fab with ImgBurn.
                            Also try uninstalling your current version of Fab using the Fab uninstaller, then clean the registry with CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ until nothing is found, next download the latest version of Fab here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26169 saving the installer to your download folder, browse to your folder, right click the installer and select run as administrator and try again.
                            If this fails please post your internal log with this attempt.
                            Thanks
                            CBR929

I have done this already.
                            Uninstall,
                            CClean, and Registry cleaner
                            reboot
                            Reinstall
                            Reboot
                            same results.
                            Still need a resolution.

I paid for this software why is he recommending a free software?

I have already attached the most current internal log in this thread.

Comment

He's giving you a great piece of advice. All of us old hands use ImgBurn, it's just a disc burning program (best one) that works seamlessly with Fab.
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X