The Killing Folders Empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Killing Folders Empty

Was attempting to backup "The Killing" Season 2 comprised of three disks.

Everything seemed to be fine from the DVDFab end, but when I went to the folder to convert the VTS files to MP4, all of the folders were empty.

The folders were labeled Disc_1, Disc_2, and Disc_3, but they were all empty.

Nothing in the VIDEO_TS or AUDIO_TS folders at all...the sub folders were there, but empty???

Why would they appear to have been copies, and I received the "success" message, but the obviously failed to backup?

Season 1 worked fine, but not season 2?

Misstruss

If you want to make MP4s of the episodes, you should be using DVD Ripper, not Video Converter and you should select the folder, not any of the files inside it. Open the VIDEO_TS folder using windows explorer and see if they really are empty.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You totally missed the point...

I don't own the ripper, I only have copy...so I use DVDCOPY to copy the DVD to the computer, then I use Handbrake to make the MP4.

I have done this over a thousand times. I KNOW how to do it.

The point is it is NOT working with these particular videos.

I KNOW what I am doing, it is DVDFAB that is failing.

I don't need instructions on how to use the product, I need the product to work properly as it has for all my other videos.

DVDCOPY is NOT working for these particular videos. Don't know how I can be more clear.

Comment

If you KNOW what you are doing, you should also KNOW that it will be much easier for someone else to help YOU if the DVDFab internal log session is INCLUDED.

Save your indignation for someone that needs it, I don't.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I felt you were belittling me and not giving my question respect by reading it. Had you read my question you wouldn't have given me the answer you did as you would have known your response was inappropriate for the question asked. My indignation was appropriate for your condescending tone.

I know how to copy a DVD which I have done many times. NOT having a failure before I did not know how to deal with that.

Comment

Nice attitude you got there newbie. Gonna get you a long way in this forum.
            I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Working...
            X