Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R1. Fab gave up at 70% after struggling through errors. I cancelled.
    It looks like I have to submit this in two parts. I attempt to post and I can't -- telling me I included six images in the message. ???????????????
    DVDFab 9.1.7.6 (2014/12/02 16:29:09)

0m 00.01s: Init Public log : enabled.
    0m 00.01s: Init Private log : finish.
    0m 00.01s: App info: 2014-11-28
    0m 00.01s: App info: 9.1.7.6 9176 Official
    0m 00.01s: Init CrashReportSettings : enabled.
    0m 00.01s: Init DVDInfo_Log : enabled.
    0m 00.01s: Init Qt_Log : disabled.
    0m 00.29s: Profile Manager :: Begin Load Profile
    0m 00.29s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 00.29s: App info: client type 2.
    0m 00.31s: MobilePlay load: preload successful.
    0m 00.35s: MobilePlay load: Load successful.
    0m 00.35s: Init process: Transfer settings successful.
    0m 00.35s: info: check logpath= C:/Users/Paul/Documents/DVDFab9/Log/
    0m 00.37s: info: _check_gpu is running ...
    0m 00.85s: info: check_gpu run successful
    0m 00.85s: info: recommand= 851968, Shrink support= 1, enable= 1, cuda_cap= 0 , cpu_count= 8
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate-851973
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate setting-851968, 851968
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: CUDA cap-0
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: Support coreavc decode-0
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: Lighting shrink status-1, 1
    0m 00.85s: GPU check: Graphics info 1: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 : 10.18.10.3368 :
    0m 00.87s: Init process: Load config successful.
    0m 00.87s: Init process: Windows os type is 64bit System Windows 7.
    0m 00.87s: Init process: command line in is
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: Parse string: ( 2:1471960102 )( 1:21 )( OV:9176 )( BV:9173 )( S:e9b6cd84447fb60c0edb7c83933d30ab )
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: Option check status-Local
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: ( HD Decrypter:1:0 )-( DVD to DVD (Gold):1:0 )-( DVD to DVD:1:1 )-( DVD to Mobile:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to Mobile:0:0 )-( File to Mobile:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to DVD:0:0 )-( DVD to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( File to DVD:0:0 )-( File to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( File Mover:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to 3D:0:0 )-( 2D to 3D:0:0 )-( Blu-ray Decrypt:1:0 )-( DVD Decrypt:1:0 )-
    0m 00.90s: App info: language type ENU.
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: Start get sys number.
    0m 00.90s: Export Blu-ray source information report : enabled
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: Serial number is: 00-71-cc-74-fb-b0:00-71-cc-74-fb-af:20-25-64-4a-a8-72
    0m 00.90s: Reg check: Connect type is: 0

if your getting read errors try and clean the disc with a lint free cloth and try
    the disc again. check and make sure that pathplayer is set to "always enabled"

Comment

Why I didn't just attached the files necessary before -- don't know.
      Region 1
      I always wipe a new disk with a microfiber cloth before trying to backup. I guess I just need the Fab crew to see if it's new protection or a faulty disk I have to return.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Miami; 12-03-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

read errors usually indicate a bad or defective disc. try to return to the store and exchange.and are you using the free hd decrypter version or the paid version ??
        the free version may lag in updates for new release movies than the paid version.

Comment

Apes

Registered and current. You may be right -- like I said, since Fab couldn't finish (well -- I cancelled when it appeared to be stuck) I thought it wouldn't hurt for the staff to look at it.
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
            Registered and current. You may be right -- like I said, since Fab couldn't finish (well -- I cancelled when it appeared to be stuck) I thought it wouldn't hurt for the staff to look at it.
            Thanks.
            report back and let us know if you had success with this title.
            if the new disc still doesn't work then it is a new type of copy protection.
            Last edited by october262; 12-03-2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Logs like that often indicate a new protection, where one or more of the VTSs is a fake that contains bad sector protection. The developers will need to analyze this DVD to be sure. See if it works copying in Main Movie mode.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Logs like that often indicate a new protection, where one or more of the VTSs is a fake that contains bad sector protection. The developers will need to analyze this DVD to be sure. See if it works copying in Main Movie mode.
                Thanks for the suggestion. It did copy the main movie fine in 8.5 minutes. I haven't done anything else to the rip.
                I'm going to try full disk again.

Comment

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Like I said preciously -- I tried full disk again. Fab was able to complete ripping this DVD after I kept clicking on ignore errors. Fab struggled at several points after 68% and it took 45 minutes. Normally a full disk completes in 10 minutes or less.
                  I'm attaching a copy of the log in and maybe a Fab person can see where FAB encountered the errors. I did run the full disk rip through Shrink and it read it fine. I haven't burned my copy yet.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Miami; 12-03-2014, 02:50 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

I have merged your threads so others can follow the discussion. I suggest you watch the folder before you burn it, it may have missing or misplaced segments. This is almost certainly a protection problem.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Not sure that there is the new protection in the DVD, we need to check it first.

Please export source info in DVDFab and attach to here. And also please post the pathplayer log file.

Please tell us the source infomation, region code, purchased link..

Thanks!

Wilson
                      Attached Files
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Requested Information

I'm not sure what you mean by "source information". Attached are the files you requested. This is Region 1. I bought this at a local video store so there isn't any purchased link. I get a good deal there.
                        Let me know if you need anything more or if I didn't submit correct files.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Miami,
                          Please see the attached capture for exporting Source info.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Source Info

I did the export source info, the log and the pp log. All should be in the zip file I attached.

Comment

Great, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X