Merge 2 DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge 2 DVD's

When merging 2 DVD's why the destination format is limited to DVD9? Why not have the option also of Blu Ray 25 and 50?

Thanks

dvdfab does have the option to put dvds on to bluray discs. - http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-to-blu-ray-converter.htm

Comment

I know, but donĀ“t work with me. I tried to put 2 dvd's to 1 blu ray and I end up with a blu ray with just one of the 2 dvd's...

Comment

Are you using the new DVD to BD module? Please describe the steps you followed and the version of DVDFab you are using.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Are you using the new DVD to BD module? Please describe the steps you followed and the version of DVDFab you are using.
          Steps that I've folowed:

Copy --- to Blu Ray--- Added the 2 DVD's --- each dvd choosed sound and subtitles ---- choosed menu --- creat blu ray

Always ended with a bluray containing just ONE of the dvd's, not both. Same thing hapened with version 9.1.79 and 9.1.76 for Windows.

Comment

Working...
          X