Download update, now can't open it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download update, now can't open it

I try about 3 or 4 times and it go to all the setup and when it is time to open it wont open at all

have you tried restarting your computer?? also check see if you are logged in as
    administrator

Comment

Hi again
      I am login as Adm. and after trying to open it a window said
      Report - info
      DVDFab has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
      I fill out the form and send it, every time and try to download it again but nothing it is the same

Comment

If you allowed the crash form to send, you should get an email from support. Check the MD5 of the installer
        you are downloading. The correct ones are posted in the release announcement. Google 'MD5 generator' if you do not have one. Do not select the Run option when downloading the installer. Choose Save or Save As and place it somewhere easy to find.

I have not seen any similar reports here or elsewhere, it is possible your anti-virus is interfering.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It still doing the same, my next step is uninstall all 9 US and reinstall it again, I will let you know when I am finish, let's see what happen

Comment

ok I got it running the only way I can do this that by every time I want to open it I have to right click mouse and run as Adm. but if I close it I have to do the right click, is there a way that I can set this to open as Adm.

Comment

Either Windows or your security/AV software is set too aggressively and you should always use an Administrator account. Try the steps outlined in the screen capture from Control Panel->System. You do this at your own risk, but I have run my PC with these settings for years with no problem. The capture is from Win7.
              Attached Files
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

And even if you are logged in as administrator, right click the installer and select run as administrator.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Program won't open either..........

The DVDFAB logo comes up and a note that it is "Accessing server information" that's where it stops. Have allowed administrator access and also deleted program and re-installed................same problem!

If nobody else is having a problem opening DVDFAB then it appear the problem is mine........so will work on it tomorrow. Later!
                  Last edited by kgjohnson2; 12-12-2014, 11:39 PM. Reason: Probably local problem

Comment

Make sure it has internet access.

Comment

Hi,all
                      Please download the latest version9179 again.
                      If still have problem, also please post your internal log.
                      Thank you!!!
                      Last edited by geilee; 12-15-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X