This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd to Dvd Customize-Merge

What i gather from Customize is that you can pick and choose what you want.
    Is it basiclly like Main movie only you can keep the Menu and not have all the special features?

Example:
    The last house on the left-
    Unrated and Theater Version
    Bonus Features

And all i want is the 2 movie versions but no Features.
    Can i do that but not lose the Menu to pick what one i want?

Because with merge theres no menu(i think)
    Merge(if im right) allows the 2 versions i want but i would have to skip past the first version the see the next one(No menu)

You are correct about Merge, there are no menus. Customize will do what you want. It will also allow you to choose to include only certain extras, all extras, change or remove audio and subpicture streams and keep or remove the menus, your choice.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You are correct about Merge, there are no menus. Customize will do what you want. It will also allow you to choose to include only certain extras, all extras, change or remove audio and subpicture streams and keep or remove the menus, your choice.

Cool thanks Sig, i just want a plain simple answer not all the confusing parts in the Tutorial
      im sure it helps others but i dont speak Computer Lol if you know what i mean

Comment

No problem, I hope it works well for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Clone

I know ive been asking alot of questions that have prob. been answered in the past but im just learning all this new add ons

I want to use Dvd to Dvd Clone:
          Ive read the 2 check boxes options

Copy dvd-video data only(i guess means takes out games,etc)

Copy IFO files(i guess keeps everything)

What one do i check or uncheck to make an Exact copy(i dont care about games,Etc?

Comment

you should not copy IFO files

Copy Original IFO files: This checkbox forces Clone mode to copy the original disc's IFO files exactly, without removing RC/RCE protection and Prohibited User Operations. This will allow technologies such as Clearplay to function correctly with Cloned discs but will leave the protections and control limits mentioned earlier in place. This box should be left unchecked unless your player and disc support Clearplay and you want this function to operate when the backup is played.

Comment

Put a check in the "Copy DVD-Video only" unless you want any DVD-ROM or other content that may be on the disc. You will still get the movie, all menus, all extras etc.

This is all explained in the Guide. There is a link to it in Troy512's sig.

Comment

Working...
              X