• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man From Atlantis (Made On Demand)

This is a 4 disc set
    Not a single disc will open

This is a ("MOD" Made On Demand) from Warner Brothers Archive

The link from Warner Brothers Shop:
    Get your favorite current and classic WB show & movie merchandise from our Official Warner Bros. Shop.

Sent an email to tech support for solution.

The following statement is printed on the back of the dvd cover:

"These discs are expected to play back in DVD VIDEO PLAY ONLY devices, and may not play back in other dvd devices including recorders and pc drives."

see if the clone feature works on these discs. and try "disable pathplayer" in common
    settings. also post dvdfab's internal logs.

Comment

Disabled path player and changed from merge mode to clone mode
      Same issue. Not a single disc will open.

Says log file is to large to attach.

Comment

click on your computer dvd drive and see if it will show the dvd files

Comment

That was the second thing I did.
          Does not show any files.

Comment

do the discs play ok in a dvd player?? is this show on a dvd-r disc.
            also does your computer dvd drive tell you what king of disc it is??
            does the disc have some sort of sticker/label on it?? the sticker/label may be preventing your computer's dvd drive
            from properly reading the disc.
            Last edited by october262; 01-19-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

jayh, what we need is the log session from one of these discs, not the entire log file. There are instructions linked in my sig that show how to do this.

I own many of these Warner MOD discs and have not had a problem backing them up. Most of the ones I have are -R but a few are regular pressed discs. Try a different drive if you have more than one, especially a read-only (ROM) drive.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, I have purchased a few from the Warner Archive and this is the first time I have had an issue.

Yes "october262 they play fine in a stand alone dvd/blu-ray player.

Current log session is attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have been backing up dics all day and this is the only series that I have an issue with.

I do not think it is a drive problem. Do you?

Other Warner Archive disc's I own are D.A.R.Y.L.
                  and TIME TRAX. These are MOD as well not a problem backing them up.

Only have one drive so can only test on a stand alone dvd/blu-ray player.

My drive info: I have attached a screen shot
                  Attached Files

Comment

My current log session from 10 pm today.
                    Attached Files

Comment

jay
                      The 10PM log was from Buck Rogers and seems to have opened OK. Did you have trouble with it also?
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No problems with Buck Rogers. I also backed up Battlestar Galactica yesterday and all went well. Only disc's I am having trouble opening are the 4 disc's
                        MAN FROM ATLANTIS.

Comment

Working...
                        X