Popup on 9184 Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popup on 9184 Install

When I updated to 9184 an intriguing Popup up appeared. It made reference to a New DVDFab software file that could be downloaded that would help the user download movie files. I was in a rush and didn't have time to find out more about the file mentioned at the time so I left checked a box in the Popup that said "Remind me Later". Although I've re-started and re-installed 9184 a dozen or more times I have NOT seen the popup again, it hasn't reminded me. I've looked on this site for a reference to the software but had no luck finding any information about it.

Does anyone have any information about this popup and related software from DVDFab...it sounds interesting.

Thanks

this is the only info so far - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26620

Comment

This first version opens a window that allows you to download videos from YouTube, vimeo and another similar site. I do not know what the future plans are. It does not manage or support p2p or torrents. Worked pretty well for me, better than the downloader in Real Player which I had been using. I think you can also click the download button in Video Converter in Fab to get the popup.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks october262 and signals for your replies, I'll check it out...it sounds interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X