This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback issue Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes DVD

I can't find the link to know which log I need to send. Here's the description of the problem. Running Win7 64b ripping DOTPOTA DVD. Rips fine. When entered into the player Samsung BR player it never does an autoplay like other discs do. Then forcing it to go to the DVD menu all will work fine. It will play and freeze every time on 1:02:29. Made 2 coasters there and then updated to latest DVDFab update and tried once more. Same problem/issue. What file do I send, please?

read here on how to submit the internal logs - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

Comment

Log file

Here is the burning log file
      Attached Files

Comment

please post dvdafbs internal log file also. also try burning your dvd at 4X speed.

Comment

internal log

Here is the internal log
          Attached Files

Comment

If it matters I am a paid subscriber.

Comment

It does not matter. All problems are corrected as soon as possible.

This seems to be a media or drive issue. I tried it using Fab/ImgBurn, no problem. Are your discs branded Verbatim? Try reducing the burn speed as october262 suggested.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you. I will try the 4X speed but never had to do so before so thought it was another issue.

Comment

Okay I burned again at 4X and made another coaster. Same exact issues. It did stop playing 2 seconds before it did on the other 3 attempts.

Comment

Hi WingsOfFire
                    Please use the link in my signature on downloading ImgBurn and setting it up with Fab.
                    Open ImgBurn when done setting it up click Tools - Settings... - Write (tab) - Place check mark next to "Perform OPC Before Write" click OK
                    Your burn speed should be set up for 4X using these discs.
                    Hope this helps
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Failure again.
                      Attached Files

Comment

you might try replacing the dvd disc. because it sounds like your disc may have a bad
                        spot/ manufacturing defect resulting in the freezing in the exact same spot on the backup disc.
                        also you can run the disc through vso inspector - http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php
                        and check the disc for read errors.
                        Last edited by october262; 02-05-2015, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Hi WingsOfFire
                          Your last log was the same as your previous one, if you set up ImgBurn as per the instructions you will have an ImgBurn burn log where ImgBurn will burn the disc, instead of the built in VSO with Fab.
                          Please check your settings and try again with the OPC checked in ImgBurn and 4X as your burn speed if it fails please post your ImgBurn burn log.
                          I betting when you have it set up correctly you will have a complete burn.
                          CBR929
                          Last edited by CBR929; 02-07-2015, 01:02 AM. Reason: Text
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Correct log

This is the correct log. I uploaded the wrong one. Pardon me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Freeze up

Tried yet again. This time imgburn froze up and was running for 7 hours frozen at 25%.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X