New protection DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New protection DVD

The movie Dracula Untold dvd is protected by Cinava. I there going to be a fix soon?
    I am using version 9.1,8.5US

DVDfab dont remove cinavia and for now it can't be remove

Comment

Log files for Dracula Untold and Ouija

I tried to upload the log files for these two movies that have Cinavia protection and it says they are too short and to add 2 charactures to it. What's up with that?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Dracula Untold and Ouija

I know DVDFAB cannot remove Cinavia but I was hoping for work around or fix for these two movies.

Comment

the only fix is to either play the backup discs on an older dvd player or
            put your movies on some kind of media player.

Comment

VidOn Box is what you need for playback

Vidon.meは、無料で使えるソフトや、人気のアプリはなんですか?vidon.meならいつでも最新で役に立つソフトを解説するプロのレビューサイトです。動画編集や、DVD・BDのコピー・変換、ストリーミング動画の保存、人気のAIソフト、最新のアプリ、4K動画、画像編集……といったソフトをご紹介します。
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

DVDfab Cinavia Notice !

Hi Guy's,
                I just have a simple question, on older versions of DVDFab when making a back up DVD that was protected by Cinavia it would come up on a splash screen and tell you it was on the DVD, now it doesn't what has changed in the newest version?
                Thanks, Burner1

Comment

DVDfab not recognizing Cinavia protection

DVDFab has not been showing that a disc has Cinavia protection. What has changed? All versions prior to 9.1.8x had a pop up to show Cinavia.

Will this be fixed soon?

Comment

DVdFab uses a external database to know if a disc has cinavia. I think you need to be connected to internet for it to work. DVDfab can't detect cinavia "on the fly" it needs access to database

Comment

Cinavia Detection

Thanks for the rapid response.

I am connected to the Internet and have lifetime licenses for all products. In the past DVDFab detected Cinavia. I was wondering what happened.

Comment

What disc and region/country are we talking about. Post a DVDFab internal log session for it. Instructions linked in my sig, thanks. It still works in some cases, we need to know which ones do not.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi There,
                          There is no fix, I Rip the file and then convert the file to a AVCHD file then copy to a hard drive and play it through my Blu-ray player's USB and plays with no problems with cinavia...
                          Burner1

Comment

Dracula Untold

How did you get the movie to load on dvdfab? I can't get the bluray to open even with me copying the entire disk to my hard drive. I get an error on opening the bluray disc and when I try the copy files it just spins in the reload process and nothing happens

Comment

Originally posted by rl0822 View Post
                              How did you get the movie to load on dvdfab? I can't get the bluray to open even with me copying the entire disk to my hard drive. I get an error on opening the bluray disc and when I try the copy files it just spins in the reload process and nothing happens
                              please post dvdfabs internal log files. and are you using
                              the USA version of dvdfab???

Comment

Working...
                              X