This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunger games mockingjay part 1 can't open

I tried to copy the hunger games mockingjay part 1 but it won;t open. is there a patch?

I have the same problem !!!!!

Comment

I also have the same problem. Just bought today, region 1 USA

Comment

Mockingjay Part 1

I also have the same problem. Tried disabling pathplayer and also increasing pathplayer settings. Still can't open this DVD

Comment

I have two versions of the DVD and both open. Please post a DVDFab internal log file so the developers can take a look. A purchase link or store name would also be helpful. Note that you must be using a registered version of v9.1.9.0 Beta or later.

I am moving your thread to the correct forum: DVD Copy.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mockingjay pt.1

I have the same problem with this movie. Won't open. I'm on a mac. Already downloaded most recent update last Tues..

Comment

Version 9.1.8.8

My error simply states:
              Error while reading! Please choose what to do. The window shall exit itself in xx seconds and it will select "Abort" by default.

From what I gather from the above post...this issue is fixed in the latest Beta version correct?

Comment

Yes, always use the latest version.
                Originally posted by lavee383 View Post
                Version 9.1.8.8

My error simply states:
                Error while reading! Please choose what to do. The window shall exit itself in xx seconds and it will select "Abort" by default.

From what I gather from the above post...this issue is fixed in the latest Beta version correct?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by pawprinz View Post
                  I have the same problem with this movie. Won't open. I'm on a mac. Already downloaded most recent update last Tues..
                  Please post in the DVDFab for Mac forum.

Comment

Originally posted by pawprinz View Post
                    Hi,pawprinz
                    Please wait.
                    For Mac OS: The new version will be out later
                    Last edited by geilee; 03-09-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Mockingjay Pt1 DVD won't open

I see this DVD has been a problem everywhere. Not sure where to post my log. I am using DVD Fab DVD Copy 9.1.8.8

DVDFab 9.1.8.8 (2015/03/08 19:43:06).........log removed...........

Comment

Jeff, download and install v9.1.9.1b and give it a try.
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Downloaded 9.1.9.1 and it opened and I was able to copy.Now lets see what it looks like.

Comment

jeff
                            If you have a problem, start a new thread. I am closing this one since this disc was handled beginning with v9.1.9.0 Beta, last week. Always try the latest version of DVDFab first if you have a problem with a new release.

Comment

Hi,pawprinz
                              Please download the latest version v9.1.9.1 for mac and try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X