Clear All

Hunger Games, The-Mockingjay Part 1

Hi,

It works Region 1 US.

tyvm
    DVDfab Team.

apollo13

Thanks for the feedback Apollo
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by apollo13 View Post
      Hi,

It works Region 1 US.

tyvm
      DVDfab Team.

apollo13
      It worked fine for me also. Watch the original yesterday and wanted to see it again so I watched the copy I made this morning and it worked just fine. All of it as I remembered from the original watching was there.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Works!!!

Comment

Are you guys talking about the Bluray or reg DVD?
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Reg dvd

Comment

Thank you

Comment

What version of the movie do you have, I can tell you the correct titleset.

Posted by tpcairns
                region on version of mackingjay will copy but the sequences when played back are not in the right order.
                I am having the exact same issue. The DVD version is fine but the Bluray has the issue.
                Last edited by Chameleon; 03-07-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

The BD from the combo retail (2-disc) version works with v9.1.9.0. If not please post in the BD Copy forum and include the internal log session. I am deleting all Blu-ray posts from this thread.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

forgot to tell you I was talking about the blue ray version of mockingjay

the blueray version will not copy with the current dvdfab version

the movie has over 500 titles only one is the right one and so far the one picked for movie only is not the right one

all tiles are the same size but out of sequence

bigger problem is many of the us versions of the blueray are not the same depends on the store you got it from

on the internet they say its title 697 or 553 but so far they are not right for the dvd I have

Comment

1) quit discussing the Blu-ray in the DVD Copy forum
                      2) there are several versions of the Blu-ray, I have personally tested two of them and they both work with v9.1.9.0, but others may not. Your post may mislead other users

Comment

Working...
                      X