X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably your best bet.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I have the American disk and mine hangs around 3%.

Comment

Originally posted by JapanDave View Post
        I have the American disk and mine hangs around 3%.
        please post dvdfabs internal log files. and also please tell us what disc
        you have ( single disc, bluray combo pack ect) also make sure that
        pathplayer is set to always enabled and you are using the registered version
        and not the free HD Decrypter version.

Comment

Hi Miami and JapanDave,

You should have the another version of the movie. We need some files to help to check the issue.
          Please follow these steps:

1. Set PathPlayer enabled in Common Setiings.
          2. Open the DVD in DVDFab.
          3. Right Click the main title -> Select "Export Source info".

Please zip the exported files (.IFO, info.txt, DISC.BIN), the new DVDFab internal log and PathPlayer log files and then attach here.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hunger Games Mockingjay

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi Miami and JapanDave,

You should have the another version of the movie. We need some files to help to check the issue.
            Please follow these steps:

1. Set PathPlayer enabled in Common Setiings.
            2. Open the DVD in DVDFab.
            3. Right Click the main title -> Select "Export Source info".

Please zip the exported files (.IFO, info.txt, DISC.BIN), the new DVDFab internal log and PathPlayer log files and then attach here.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Thank you for following up. I exchanged the copy I had and I was able to back up successfully. I don't have the problem anymore.

Comment

I bought this version http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can't find the log folder, where exactly is it so I can post a log?

@Wilson.Wang, I am trying to rip the Bluray not the DVD version.

Comment

Dave, note that you are in the DVD Copy forum. In the future, choose the forum based on the module you are using. See the attached capture for the log location, see the link in my sig for posting instructions.
                Attached Files
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry, it came up in a search, I just assumed it was Bluray. Sorry.

Should I start a new thread?
                  I have the zip folder BTW.

EDIT: DVDFab crashes after trying to stop the process when it hangs.

Dave
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by JapanDave; 03-19-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Dave
                    No, I will leave it here for now, this is where Wilson will come back to look for the logs. May move it later, after it gets solved.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No joy in getting this fixed?

Comment

**** Hunger Games: MockingBird Part 1 - No hope? ****

Tried numerous combinations ... 9.1.9.7 beta, 9.1.9.6, don't work. Cleaned the disk. Installed and re-installed current software.

Backing off to 9.1.4.1, I got it to open , but the resulting unencrypted files total 8.8 Gb ... too big to deal with. And it took better than 5 hours. Given that so many others have identified this problem here and in a similar forum post for 9.1.9.2, I'm inclined to think that it's just hit or miss if one gets a "correctly pressed" DVD.

Am I wrong? And when will there be a corresponding current HD Decrypter? I tried that too, but I get a message saying I must buy a copy of DVD Copy or renew my existing copy. What's up???

Comment

Originally posted by drbernie View Post

Tried numerous combinations ... 9.1.9.7 beta, 9.1.9.6, don't work. Cleaned the disk. Installed and re-installed current software.

Backing off to 9.1.4.1, I got it to open , but the resulting unencrypted files total 8.8 Gb ... too big to deal with. And it took better than 5 hours. Given that so many others have identified this problem here and in a similar forum post for 9.1.9.2, I'm inclined to think that it's just hit or miss if one gets a "correctly pressed" DVD.

Am I wrong? And when will there be a corresponding current HD Decrypter? I tried that too, but I get a message saying I must buy a copy of DVD Copy or renew my existing copy. What's up???
                          the free HD Decrypter lags anywhere from 60 to 90 days for new release movies.as far as i know this disc has been fixed. you will need to use the registered version in order to copy this movie. if your still having problems with this disc please post dvdfabs complete internal log files. for this disc.
                          Last edited by october262; 04-15-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                            Thank you for following up. I exchanged the copy I had and I was able to back up successfully. I don't have the problem anymore.
                            were you able to make a proper bd25 copy ? all chapters working in correct order??

Comment

This thread is about Part 1, not the one that was released today. Older versions will not work with it. This thread is also titled to be about the DVD, you asked about the Blu-ray. Post in the Blu-ray Copy forum if you have a question about it. There will be a fix or update released for it soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X