The Hunger Games: Mocking jay part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunger Games: Mocking jay part 1

I keep trying to clone this movie and I always have the same problem. It seems to clone fine but when I go to watch it, it starts to hang up and I get a "attempting to read media" error. I tried with and with out passkey. I even tried using the 8.2.3.0 version.
    Here are logs. ( i hope i get this right)
    Attached Files

You're burning too fast for the quality of media you have. Set the burn speed to one half the rated speed of the blank media (4x in this case) and give it a go.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the advice I will try it and let you know how it goes.

Comment

That didn't help

Comment

You can try a different brand of blank media also does it play on a software player you can try it on the Fab software player free.What player are you using now that hangs up?

Comment

I don't have another brand to try right now and I've tried playing it back with windows media player, vlc and on my Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by whitefeather700 View Post
              I don't have another brand to try right now and I've tried playing it back with windows media player, vlc and on my Xbox.
              have you checked your original dvd disc for scratches / defects??
              this can have a serious effect on ripping and or cloning.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it and I borrowed a friends DVD and got the same results.

Comment

Tell us a little more about the disc. Was it in a combo pack with the Blu-ray? At what store (or online site) did you purchase it?
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got a copy to work at a slight compression. It's not what I wanted but it will have to do since I've wasted more then enough blank dvds on this. I got just the single dvd version from amazon.

Comment

**** Hunger Games: MockingBird Part 1 - No hope? ****

Tried numerous combinations ... 9.1.9.7 beta, 9.9.1.6, don't work. Cleaned the disk. Installed and re-installed current software.

Backing off to 9.1.4.1, I got it to open , but the resulting unencrypted files total 8.8 Gb ... too big to deal with. And it took better than 5 hours. Given that so many others have identified this problem here and in a similar forum post for 9.1.9.2, I'm inclined to think that it's just hit or miss if one gets a "correctly pressed" DVD.

Am I wrong? And when will there be a corresponding current HD Decrypter? I tried that too, but I get a message saying I must buy a copy of DVD Copy or renew my existing copy. What's up???

Comment

Working...
                      X