Unbroken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbroken

Stopped at 40% and said it was finished. Not that I know what I'm looking at but I didn't see any read errors.
    This is Region 1.
    Hopefully I attached sufficient info for review.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Read errors are in the log:

10m 29.35s: read error: 3 20587 3299819 1620715 0 6 20587
    12m 00.44s: read error: 3 20587 3299819 1620685 0 6 20587

Might try a good cleaning even though it's new, or you might need to exchange it.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Miami
      Please update your DVDFab to v9.1.9.4 and try it again. Post the internal log from 9194 if it still shows read errors. Make sure PathPlayer is set to Always Enable in DVDFab Common Settings.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ubroken Region 1

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Miami
        Please update your DVDFab to v9.1.9.4 and try it again. Post the internal log from 9194 if it still shows read errors. Make sure PathPlayer is set to Always Enable in DVDFab Common Settings.
        I cleaned the disk and tried few more times. Error message appears as Fab starts to scan.

Attached is the file which includes the couple of attempts after going to 9194.
        Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Read errors still present, exchange it if possible.

16m 15.08s: read error: 3 20587 3299819 1624994 0 6 20587
          17m 39.22s: read error: 3 20587 3299819 1624828 0 6 20587

Albert Einstein

Comment

I've been informed this may be a part of the protection scheme on this newly released disc. You might want to hang on for further information.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I have the disc now and had no problem making a backup copy using v9.1.9.4 in Full Disc mode. It has very little protection and should not be a problem, so see if you can exchange it as 90312 suggested. It is still possible that you have a different version of the disc, and I will send you a PM outlining how you can help in determining that.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Why private pm's why not let all forums members the ways to tell if disks are different versions? Isn't that what a forum is for?

Comment

You should assume that I have good reasons for the way I do something. Questions I may ask another user should not be your concern. The results will be available to everyone. That is what is important. You have hijacked this thread, which is against forum rules. Do not repeat it.

Comment

Unbroken

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    I have the disc now and had no problem making a backup copy using v9.1.9.4 in Full Disc mode. It has very little protection and should not be a problem, so see if you can exchange it as 90312 suggested. It is still possible that you have a different version of the disc, and I will send you a PM outlining how you can help in determining that.
                    I haven't tried to exchange the movie yet because I get a hard time (usually it plays fine in the store's DVD player) and the owner claims he has difficulty in getting credit because of that. As we know, FAB and a computer disk drive cannot get past a read error that a DVD player can.
                    I'm holding out a little hope that perhaps it is a different protection. If not, I'll go do battle or perhaps just live with using an original!
                    Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X