Copy Main Movie crop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Main Movie crop

Please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find anything in the forums here.

Is it possible to do a Main Movie copy from a DVD or VOB folder but cropped? For example, a movie is in a letterbox widescreen format but formatted on the DVD as 4:3. Can you do a cropped main move copy effectively turning that letterbox version into a seemingly 16:9 version. I know you can do this if you convert the video to another format but I don't see any crop options when doing a Main Movie copy. Just wondering if I'm missing an existing feature or is the converting to another format the only way to do this?

Hi marty_pdit
    It is possible if you change the format, but the output video will be stretched so it will make everyone look fat.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Impossible in DVD Copy, can be done in DVD Ripper but it will either squash or stretch everything as CBR929 reported or will cut areas off the top and bottom of the image.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X