This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

source will not open folder

I am having a problem with Defab lately that I have not had before. I cannot open a source folder. I rip the dvds to the HD and when I try to open the folder all the way down to the (video_ts) to burn to a disc the region screen pops up then nothing happens. I have tried several times and still no joy. What am I doing wrong? I think it started after a recent "upgrade", I am even trying the newest beta and still no go. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Fred

Are you using Write Data mode? No need to run them through DVDFab again if the DVD is already decrypted to a VIDEO_TS folder on your HDD, although it still should work.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

source will not open folder

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Are you using Write Data mode? No need to run them through DVDFab again if the DVD is already decrypted to a VIDEO_TS folder on your HDD, although it still should work.
      Yes I tried that too. Like I said it used to work no problem at all.
      Thanks.

Comment

Are you able to play the files that are on the HDD with WinDVD or VLC or something? I have a ton of files on a HDD waiting for time to modify and burn them and I can open them all with DVDFab using the Source folder icon. Not sure what you are seeing there. ??
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Are you able to play the files that are on the HDD with WinDVD or VLC or something? I have a ton of files on a HDD waiting for time to modify and burn them and I can open them all with DVDFab using the Source folder icon. Not sure what you are seeing there. ??
          It plays just fine with VLC.

Comment

At least we know the files are good. Try going into Common Settings->PathPlayer and set it to Disabled. This should not be necessary but may be a workaround. The latest beta is now v6.1.0.0, please verify that this is the version you are using. Don't forget to turn PathPlayer back on (Always Enabled) after the test.

Comment

At least we know the files are good. Try going into Common Settings->PathPlayer and set it to Disabled. This should not be necessary but may be a workaround. The latest beta is now v6.1.0.0, please verify that this is the version you are using. Don't forget to turn PathPlayer back on (Always Enabled) after the test.
              I tried it still no go. I am using v6.1.0.0. I tried this one after the version I was using didn't work either.

Thanks

Comment

set the region in common settings, protection

Comment

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                  set the region in common settings, protection
                  I set it and tried again still not working, the window keeps poping up about the region and I marked the do not show again box. It is set in the region in common settings, protection but still not working.

Thanks

Comment

is this problem related to only one dvd rip or several?

Comment

I'm having the same problem when trying to burn an .iso image. I had to remount the file in a virtual drive (magic ISO) for it to take... dont know if this workaround will help you too

Comment

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                        is this problem related to only one dvd rip or several?
                        It appears to be only one rip I re-ripped it and it seems to be working now.

Thank you all for your help.

Comment

Working...
                        X