Fails on Seventh Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails on Seventh Son

Archiving Seventh Son. It created the PS3 rip w/out issue then fails with Main Movie copy mode to DVD5. Gets to 17% and then fails. I've also tried with it just performing the copy task but it still fails at 17%.

Your system won't let me upload the internal.log file as it is 1.5MB...I tried cut/paste the log file but your system gave me errors about having too many IMG or smilies...
    Attached Files

Can't really tell what is happening without the internal log. Follow the steps linked in my sig to select only the log session related to this disc. After you have extracted and attached the relevant log file, delete the entire log folder, DVDFab will create a new one the next time you start it. Sounds like you have a very old internal log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yep...it's from the 8.1 days...
      I'll see what I can do to get that log for you.

Comment

As requested. Please see the attached.

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

there is the slightest little scratch (more like a rub) in the disk...still couldn't get it totally gone but I rubbed it really well...I'm now at 53% and still not failed yet. Thanks!

60% and still going...

Comment

Working...
          X