DVD copies stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD copies stuttering

Lately, when I make of copy of DVD movies, maybe 20 minutes from end of movie, it starts to stutter, stop and stop, pixilates. When this happens lately I have stop the DVD, placed original back into player and playback at same place the trouble is and it does not do it.....Is it bad media, or something I am doing seems to be a good copy, please need help. Thanks

Hi arrow539
    Sounds like a media or burn problem, please post your internal and burn log so we can further help you.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I moved your thread to the correct forum, please supply the log that CBR929 requested, we can't help you without it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the same issues with the DVDs I burn. Can you supply a link to the forum where this was remedied

Comment

Working...
        X